Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Labor Day

Wow, it's been awhile since I've listed a new post! Things have been a little busy! I started back to school last week and of course that seems to change everything. I like my classes and am excited that when this semester is over my sister will be only a few weeks away from giving birth to my niece or nephew! Yay! Hard to believe she is almost 6 months pregnant! (I'll be posting a post on her update next week after I take her 24 week picture...hehe)

This past weekend was extremely relaxing and refreshing! After a difficult week at work, it was just what I needed! Family/ friend Time!! My parents have an Annual Labor Day Party the Sunday before Labor Day! People show up all throughout the day and it's such a nice time to visit with so many people! The weather was FANTASTIC! Couldn't have been a much better day! We ate good food, had good drinks (thanks Beth for the Brandy Slush...hehe), played Cornhole, Glow-in-the-dark Bocci Ball, enjoyed a nice campfire and S'Mores! :) MMM!

I didn't get to take as many pictures as I had hoped but here are a few from during the daytime hours! Hope you all had a great Labor Day Weekend!!


People hanging out.....
MMMM! Brandy Slush!!
Lisa, You were told to lay off the Alcohol...haha! JK!! There is a little belly on her! So cute!
Dave and Kim enjoying some food!
Little Daniel, carrying the bean bags in his shirt for Cornhole!
Dumping them inside the hole...hehe
Playing Cornhole
Father Ned playing Cornhole :)
Ben and John playing with the Nerf thing
Dave and Kim again...don't you two look happy :)

Father Mike and Mom doing dishes after the night ended...notice the date change on the picture?!?! It was late!
And poor Sadie was exhausted....

1 comment:

Amanda West said...

When you get a chance, send me a message with the brandy slush recipe!! What's cornhole??!?