Monday, September 29, 2008

BORING.....

Ugh, I haven't had anything exciting to blog about lately! School started back up and has completely consumed my life. This semester is attempting to be the hardest semester I have yet to have. I am taking a Physiology class, an Audiology class and an online class. They Physiology class is extremely difficult as I have no background in this type of science. The instructor is nuts and covers way to much information in the short amount of time we meet each week. I am having a hard time keeping up with the material and am just wishing it was all over! :) I love my Audiology class but trying to keep up with that class on top of the Physiology class is posing to be more difficult than I had hoped for! I know my ultimate focus has to be on getting a good grade in my audiology class since it has an effect on my future in this major but I really wanted to gain something from my Physiology class.

So with all of that, I've spent most of my time at home studying or doing assignments. I've been at work a lot too! However, this past weekend I went to the Akron Zips Football game with my Dad and Ben on Saturday, then spent the evening at my parents house visiting with them and my sister & Ben. We ate good pizza and my dad built a massive bonfire way out back and we enjoyed being outside. It was great fire weather! :) On Sunday we got up, relaxed around the house (i worked on invitations for Lisa and Ben's baby shower) and then we went to Mass. After Mass, I headed home to do a little work for school. Ugh, another week is upon us and the weekend just flew by!

Hopefully I will see my sister and Ben this weekend to get a 28 week picture of my sister but if not, I know Ben will come through with another good picture for me to share! Lisa is doing well and had an appointment last week in which they did another ultrasound. (they needed to do another one because the last time they didn't get a good picture of the baby's heart since it wouldn't cooperate....hehe) I hope I can get the pictures to scan and share with everyone! It's amazing! :)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: