Tuesday, September 9, 2008

24 Weeks

Wow! I can't believe it but Lisa is 24 weeks pregnant! 6 months have flown by! This week the baby weighs just over 1lb and is about a foot long. I laughed because on the TV they are running ads for a group called Trans-Siberian Orchestra who are a rock orchestra that go on tour during the holiday season. They are coming to Cleveland on December 29th and that is Lisa's due date. Guess we won't be going! hehe! If they are advertising for their concert already, then the show can't be that far off! Whoa! :)

Mom and I are in the midst of planning her and Ben's baby shower which will take place near the Thanksgiving holiday! I am excited and am still baffled by the fact that she is going to be a mom in the very near future! I can't wait to see my niece or nephew! At her last doctor's appointment at the end of August things went well. The only problem was that Lisa lost a little bit of weight and her doctor wanted her to increase her calorie intake. (ex. have a milkshake in between meals, etc.) She has been doing this and since that appointment I have noticed that she has definitely began to "pop out" as they would say. She is gaining weight and doing well. I think the most exciting news was that Ben got to feel the baby kick. :) I can't wait to feel it! Lisa looks great and has a great pregnancy thus far! Her next appointment is at the end of September and of course I'll be posting an update at 28 weeks! :)

Here are some pictures Ben took very early this morning since I forgot to when I was over this past weekend! He did a great job!


Lisa, don't be mad about the bare belly pictures! They give a much better view of how much you are showing! You are a great concealer with your cute shirts! :)

No comments: