Monday, October 6, 2008

28 weeks

Lisa is 28 weeks TODAY! She begins seeing the doctor every two weeks starting tomorrow! It's hard to believe but super exciting! Her sister-in-law is just 5 1/2 weeks away from her due date which puts into perspective that Lisa isn't far behind! hehe!

Lisa has been doing well and the baby has been really active (however, I have yet to feel the baby kick). It will happen soon enough, I know! I look forward to hearing all of the stats after her appointment tomorrow. She has definitely popped out a little more and seems to be gaining weight. She is super cute! I know I will be the complete opposite the day I become pregnant. I'll have the big butt, big hips, big stomach, etc. :) Here are pictures I took of her this weekend:


Oh and be excited people because I have my first pictures of the baby to share with you all! Yahoo!!

Here is Baby B at 26 weeks and 2 days:


Little views (the last one is an arm)

On Friday evening I ran out to do a few errands, things that I can't get done during the week with my school requirements. :) I had to return something that I got for my birthday that unfortunately I really wasn't going to be able to use much. So after I returned it, I went about the store looking for something to get in it's place. There are so many things I would like to get for my place but I decided upon getting a new set for my bed. I got a beautiful 12 piece set and I thought I would share it with everyone! (especially for my mom since she is on vacation....)


Thanks to Lisa, Ben, my cousin Kim and her husband Dave who came over on Saturday night to watch the Ohio State vs. Wisconsin game! It was a good time had by all! My cat must of had a good time because he slept most of the day on Sunday! :)

No comments: