Monday, June 9, 2008

Sprinkler Heaven

What is more enjoyable than seeing a child smile? My goddaughter, Catelyn Clare, brings so much joy to all those who meet her just by smiling! I am blessed to have her in my life and of course her amazing parents and new little brother, Connor. I am so lucky to live near them and to be able to visit often. Just last week, she received a "sweet" new sprinkler to play in this summer! For all those my age, don't you remember our sprinklers when we were kids?!?! They were the yard sprinkler that our parents had to water the lawn...hehe! They were pretty basic, just going over and back or spritzing from left to right, although we loved them just the same! However, now they make these wild and crazy sprinklers that are just as cute as can be! Here are some pictures of Catelyn's first adventure with her new sprinkler! I can't believe how big she is getting!

And sweet baby Connor sleeping away.......

No comments: