Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ohio Women's Wellness Symposium

I am really lucky to have the job that I have at this point in my life. Of course there are days when things are stressful and just hearing the stories that many of our clients have can be tough to listen to. BUT I have gained a lot of knowledge from working in the substance abuse field. I have the greatest boss, great vacation time, great health insurance benefits, etc and the opportunity to work a flexible schedule so I can attend school as well.

This past week I was fortunate to attend a conference for work with a few other co-workers. My boss took me along and I for that I am so grateful!! We had some great presenters and I learned a lot! I didn't take too many pictures during the conference but I took some of the lovely facility we were at. The conference was held at Cherry Valley Lodge in Newark, Ohio and it was beautiful there! So peaceful! Here are a few pictures:


Beautiful Pond & Waterfall outside our room

View from our patio at our neighbors patio

One half of our room with our nice TV
Gazebo at the Pond
Momma duck and her babies
Sweet little baby duck :)
Me, Robyn & Rebekah at the conferenceMy Boss with our cool poster!!
The cool Longaberger building we saw on our way to the conference

No comments: