Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Here We Go Brownies, Here We Go!!

And that title is about as exciting as it gets people! I am a die hard Cleveland Browns fan but how many years do we have to wait for a team that we can really be excited for?!?!

On Sunday November 23, 2008 I attended my FIRST ever Cleveland Browns game with my cousin Kim! (it was her first game too) We purchased the tickets early in the season and were very excited to attend the game! It was a chilly 38 degrees but we stayed pretty warm considering that we were on Lake Erie in a stadium that can get some whipping winds! The sun was shining, the wind was light and Cleveland Browns stadium was everything I had imagined it to be....well minus a Pro Football team that we could cheer for! Ha! Ugh, the game was absolutely pitiful but Kim and I had a lot of fun! We can't wait to go next year (and hopefully see a better game).

Our seats were good and I was very excited to see many of my favorite players! Brady, Jamal, Joe Thomas, etc! (others were part of my favorites until they stopped catching the ball...geez) The fans were crazy; a little bitter and angry (who can blame them?!?!) but no one understands what it's like to be a true fan unless you are a fan of the Cleveland Browns! OUR DAY WILL COME PEOPLE, I just know it!! I am all about BELIEVELAND!!

Here are just a couple pictures that Kim took on her camera!


National Anthem

Browns taking the field....YAY!!

Kim & I during the game
Who let the dogs out? Woof Woof!! :)

No comments: