Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas is almost here! Wow times flies! I am looking forward to spending a few quality days with my family! Today my grandma is have Christmas dinner at her house. So the eating begins today...haha! Tomorrow is Christmas eve and we are celebrating Christmas with Lisa and Ben during the day, then mass with everyone at 5pm and then back to my parents for our annual Christmas eve bash! It's a nice time to relax with family! Christmas day will be very light this year. It's just me and my parents! Nothing major just hanging out! Then back to work on Wednesday! boo!

So my grades finally came in and....I finished with a 3.608 and made the Dean's List! I was a little excited but relieved that it was over! :) Now I have a bit of a break before doing it all over again! :) On Friday I had my first ever party at my apartment. Just a few close friends and family! I took pictures but most were of my god daughter, Catelyn Clare, opening her Christmas gifts! If I can figure out the video I will post a video of her. She loves Dora and I got her a couple things with Dora on it and she was a little excited! Here they are:







I am going to try the video...hope it works!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you and your families have a blessed holiday! Best wishes for a happy 2008!!

3 comments:

Amanda West said...

I love your blog!! I really like that color, how fun!! Can't wait to see you... IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

P.S. Way to go on your GPA too!!!

Amanda West said...

OH and Catelyn is too cute, the videos were great!!

Cassie said...

thanks, she was cracking me up! i think she had too much sugar that day! :) kids are so fun and exciting! she has changed my life so much!