Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas Joy to All

I love Chrismas!! It is probably one of my favorite times of the year! The beautiful lights, smiling people, adorable kids excited for santa, christmas trees and decorations and all the time to share with family! The only downfall to Christmas is that school goes until a week before Christmas and it all just flies by way too fast!

This year I am living on my own for the first time and it's so much fun decorating the apartment! I still have a lot of work to do but I got a tree up! It still needs decorations (which are at my mom and dad's) but just having a tree lit up in the apartment brings so much joy to me! I have too much school work to get done but let's just forget about that for a moment and enjoy the holiday season! It's only just begun but 4 weeks will fly by!! Just take the time to enjoy your families and all those you love. Take time to think about those who you don't love and pray for them! We all need someone to love us and pray for us! May God Bless all of you during this blessed season!

Here's a little pic of me and the un-decorated tree (i promise when i decorate it, i'll re-take the picture..hehe):


No comments: