Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo

Sing along everyone:

Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo Put 'em together and what have you got bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
It'll do magic believe it or not
bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Salagadoola means mechicka booleroo
But the thingmabob that does the job is
bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Salagadoola menchicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo Put 'em together and what have you got bibbidi-bobbidi bibbidi-bobbidi bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

For Halloween this year, I joined the Lieser family for an evening of Trick-or-Treating in Sagamore Hills where Jill's Dad lives. I had previously heard that Catelyn was going to be Cinderella for Halloween and that Jill was going to dress up as Lucifer the Cat and Connor was dressing up as Gus the Mouse from the Disney movie "Cinderella". I thought it would be quite fun to get into the Halloween spirit and dress up as well. Since I am Catelyn's true Godmother, how fitting would it be for me to dress up as the Fairy Godmother to Cinderella herself?!?!

I had all the pieces to make the perfect outfit except for the hair. I couldn't find a silver or white wig on such short notice and I even once thought about spraying temporary hair color to make my own hair silver but decided not to go through the hassle. It all worked out and I think Catelyn enjoyed the fact that we all got dressed up to celebrate Halloween with her, minus her dad (i heard she read him the right act for that...hehe). I wish we had video for all the times she said super cute stuff but you will just have to trust me on this one.

Here are a few pictures I got from Jill from the evening! Enjoy!!

The Fairy Godmother (easy on the smile...geez)

Cinderella and the pumpkin that turns into her Chariot :)

and the Trick-or-Treating begins

a moment with Gus

Gus Gus

Chewing on my hand

Lucifer

Gus, Lucifer and the Fairy Godmother

Cinderella and her Grandad

The Fairy Godmother and Cinderella


so cute :)

No comments: